This 1-week Challenge Can Help Reduce Face Spots!!!
Most women often face the problem of black spots or patches on the face. This skin problem becomes our misfortune. What should we do to get rid of face spots?
First, you need to find out the cause of spots on a face. Why did they appear?
There are many causes of spots:
- -exposure to the sun
- -hormone imbalance
- -certain medications
- -vitamin deficiencies
- -lack of sleep
If you have such problem, you shouldn’t worry because there are many possible treatments such as acid peels, laser surgeries, and homemade remedies. Also, you should normalize diet, eat more vegetables and fruits; don’t use cosmetics during the week.
We think you should know how to get rid of face spots using homemade remedies. The homemade remedies are safer than conventional solutions, and they cause almost no side effect. That is why we have prepared some effective recipes for you. All you need for this is simple stuff from the kitchen shelf. So you should scroll down to see these magic recipes.
1. Lemon Juice
- Lemons have Vitamin C that can lighten spots on your face.
- This is the quick and easy solution and it’s easy to apply.
- Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area.
- Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water.
- Potatoes have a whitening ability.
- That is why simply rubbing potatoes on your face spots can help you achieve great results.
- Like lemon juice and potato, buttermilk also helps to whiten face spots.
- Just soak a cotton ball in milk and dab it directly on your spots.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off.
- You should repeat this procedure twice daily.
4. Aloe Vera
- This remedy is a great natural dark spot corrector.
- You need to extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf and apply it directly to your problem areas.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse your face.
- Turmeric is one of the most popular remedies to get rid of face spots.
- It reduces skin pigmentation and discoloration.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric and a little milk and lemon juice.
- Combine all these ingredients to make a thick paste. Apply it to your skin where there are some spots.
- Papaya is a good remedy to smooth out the skin tone and aid in fading block spots.
- Apply the pulp of ripe papaya to the skin and leave it on for about 20 minutes, then rinse it off.